Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to Lady Etiquette!


It all starts here. With a single post.

How much do we know about etiquette nowadays? Are manners a thing of the past? 
I think not!

Manners and Etiquette are being swept under the rug in exchange for rushed conversations and road rage. Most children aren't being taught the basics of manners anymore. That's all about to change. Manners are important to everybody. Whether you are a high class business man or a stay-at-home mom, we all need to know what to do in those sticky situations.

My goal is to share things that I have been taught, learned on my own and studied, with you. From fancy dinner etiquette to what I like to call "street manners". Some things you may know, some things you may have forgotten. 

It all starts this week with a 5 day refresher on "Teaching Table Manners to Toddlers"! Yes, toddlers. I promise... it will be fun! So stick around! Hit the follow button and get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment